<body>
BaNgKoK, hErE i cOmE AgAiN!


This year seems like a holidaying year for me. February went to Bangkok for my first time and it was a new experience for me. The coming month of October will be going to Taiwan with my dear dear. My company's year-end trip will most probably be going to Australia. When all that isn't enough, I was told by my GM that the week before I leave for my Taiwan trip next month, there is an incentive trip to Bangkok for all of us. The tentative date is on 21 October 2005, which is also Apple's birthday. Well, she isn't happy that I am going to Bangkok. How can she be happy when her bestest friend cum buddy cum darling cum DB6 member couldn't attend her birthday celebration at Devilsbar on that day? She even suggest bringing my luggage along to Devilsbar so that I can leave for the airport straight after clubbing. Haha... I still do not have the exact details on the trip yet. Though this will be my second time to Bangkok this year, I don't really mind going again because afterall it's a paid trip by the company. I won't be shopping much as I intend to save the shopping fund for my Taiwan trip. I don't really miss the shopping in Bangkok. What I truly missed are the bird nests to nourish my skin and the massages to ease my aching muscles. Shiok man! Shall keep you guys updated on the exact details of my Bangkok trip.


My new bag - My manager bought one in pearl white when she went Hong Kong last month. It's in fashion almost everywhere. Her sister went Hong Kong again last week and got us (me, my executive and my GM's wife) the bag. Saw a similar one at Far East Plaza and it's selling at $79.90 each. My manager's sister got the bags at $75 but it's in HK dollar, which only comes about $16 each. Cheap hor~



It also comes with a small pouch. So nice~




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 8:41 AM on Tuesday, September 27, 2005