<body>
sHoRt hAiR AgAiN


"Snip, snip, snip..." My hairstylist was at work snipping away with her little scissors while I looked at myself in the mirror. Suddenly, I felt a tint of sadness. It's not because I regretted my decision to cut my hair. It's not because my hairstylist gave me a bad haircut. It's all because
.
.
.
.
.
.

I look so awful with BLACK SHORT HAIR!
It's like some ah gong kia lor. I should have dyed my hair first before I go for the haircut. Now look so ugly wanna blame who, you tell me. Myself liao lor. Smsed the DB darlings I won't be meeting them tonight because I am ugly after the haircut. Apple replied :"Just meet us la, I promise I won't post your ugly photos in my blog de." Well, I don't believe her lor. I will stop her from taking my photos tonight. Die die also don't let her take photos of me and my ugly hair later. Already bought the DIY kit to dye my hair liao. Will do it tonight because I don't wanna see my ugly hair again tomorrow. Hmhp!




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 5:29 PM on Thursday, September 29, 2005