<body>
FiRsT wEdDiNg DiNnEr


Attended a wedding dinner with my dear dear last night. It was his secondary school friend's wedding. He have not seen this friend for 1 year liao. Yesterday was the first time they met after a year and it's at his wedding lor. Met several of his secondary friends too. Well, they were a bunch of humourous people. Very entertaining throughout the whole dinner. Tomorrow still got to attend another wedding dinner. It's my dear dear's colleague's wedding dinner. It's pretty common for couples to have their wedding after the 7th month.


Well, thanks for those people who tagged in my tagboard on my new short hairstyle even though I haven't post the photo of it yet. I dyed my hair liao but due to the black colour I dyed that time, my hair couldn't really take the new dye very well. So, it's still kinda black lor. I am used to having short hair and my hair grow quite fast de. Apparantly, my colleagues said my head look smaller after the haircut and it's more refreshing. Short hair always make people look more refreshed de mah. Easier to manage too. Before I end my post, Happy Children's Day! Kekeke...Enjoy the following photos below ba. Me gonna orr orr liao. Nite nite everybody! Oyasuminasai~


Me in my short hair



My dear dear's secondary school friends and their partners... Very friendly and humourous =)







Dear dear and the bridegroom



Cheers for the bridegroom... happy wedding



The bridegroom ready to "dah" the special concoct drink by his beloved friends




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 11:53 PM on Saturday, October 01, 2005