<body>
LaUgHtEr iS tHe bEsT MeDiCiNe


Feeling very lazy again today. Whole body aching. And I think I know what causes the aches. It's the facial. In order to be mei mei~ for Apple's birthday celebration next week, I build up the courage and book myself appointment for a facial plus my usual brazillian waxing. Ouch! you people might say. Well, I felt more pain for my facial than my waxing lor. The extraction part was horrigible (terrible plus horrible). Just imagine I have not gone for facials for like 6 months liao. And the reason why I didn't go for facials because it's damn pain lor. But yesterday, I just lun and lun and lun during the extraction. I tried to hypnotise myself that it's not pain at all. It's just ant bites. Finally when it's over. I can feel my whole tensed body let go and relax itself immediately. After applying the mask, I relaxed on the bed while my therapist do the waxing for me. No more pain during waxing because my body have gone into sleep mode due to the cooling mask on my face. Heavenly~


Below are some jokes to share with all of you. Have a good laugh and have a great day ahead!

====================

A Japanese tourist hailed a taxi at Orchard Road and asked the taxi-driver to take him to Changi Airport.

On the way, a car zoomed by, the Japanese tourist responded, Ohhhhhhh!!!! TOYOTA !!!! Made in Japan !!!! Very fast!!!!".

Then another car zipped by, he said, "Ohhhhhhh !!!! NISSAN!!!!Made in Japan !!! Very fast !!!!!"

And another speed by, he said, "Ohhhhhhhh !!!! Mitsubishi !!! Made in Japan !!!! Very fast!!!!!"

At the meantime, the taxi-driver is getting very frustrated and sick of the Japanese tourist. Upon reaching Changi Airport, he said "$50 please!"

The Japanese tourist was shocked and argued, "Why so expensive? it's only a short distance" in which the Taxi-driver replied, " Ohhhhhhhh !!!!! Taxi-meter!!!! Made in Japan!!! Very fast!!!

********************

"A psychiatrist was conducting a group therapy session with four young mothers and their small children... "You all have obsessions," he observed.

To the first mother, Mary, he said, "You are obsessed with eating. You've even named your daughter Candy."

He turned to the second Mom, Ann: "Your obsession is with money. Again, it manifests itself in your child's name, Penny."

He turns to the third Mom, Joyce: "Your obsession is alcohol. This too manifests itself in your child's name, Brandy."

At this point, the fourth mother, Kathy, gets up, takes her little boy
by the hand and whispers. "Come on, Dick, we're leaving."


PS : No intentions intended for the jokes above. Purely for entertainment purposes.




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 12:01 PM on Tuesday, October 11, 2005