<body>
vErY tHe sTrEsS LeH


I think I am starting to worry about my future liao. Well, that doesn't mean I am not worried in the past. With the fast-moving pace we are living in now, we really got to adjust our life to keep up with the fast changing world. Though I have a stable job now, but I cannot be too contented. Anything can happen overnight you know?

I might be happily blogging in the office right now but who knows I will be jobless tomorrow, dio boh? *choi choi choi.. touchwood* That is just an example but such things do happen. Not forgetting I am working in a tobacco industry. Not forgetting our government have plans of stopping the import of tobacco in 10 years' time. Though I won't know whether I will still be in this company to experience the offical green light to the government's 'Stop Tobacco Import' plan, but it still worries me.

You might think :"Aiya, don't have this job, still can find other job mah. Women can find jobs very easily one lah." Then you are wrong liao. I might have years of administrative experience but afterall I am just an O levels holder. Even though I have gone through 1 yr of tertiary education, I am still an O levels holder lor. Paper qualifications are very important now. Have been to several interviews in the past and I am always asked this question by the interviewer. "Have you thought of continuing your studies?"

Of course I have thought of it but it all boils down to a few factors to consider. Money, time management and determination. For those who have gone through this, you will know it's not easy juggling work and studies. It's very tiring but for the sake of a brighter future, die die also must dong and finish the course. If not, all the efforts would have gone to waste le.

I have been thinking alot about my life and future lately. I know I should do something to improve it. I have already checked out the courses available in different institutes and the course fees. I know I should continue my education when I am still young. Procrastinating is what I have been doing for the past few years. It's a habit, a very bad habit. I know.

I need time to consider it very carefully. I don't wanna waste my precious time and hard earned money for the course and give it up halfway. Will make the decision of studying after my Taiwan trip. Well, I am not procrastinating. I am just postponing the decision making to a later date.

Stress sial~~~~~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 11:42 AM on Thursday, October 13, 2005