<body>
a DaY tO tHe ZoO


Thanks to Alicia for the free tickets to visit the Zoo on Saturday. The 4 of us walked until the legs gonna break liao lor. Though very tiring but still enjoyable. Anyway, today is Monday and I am lazy to elaborate more. Plus having severe PMS. Just enjoy the animals photos I have taken ba.


"Are you taking a picture of me?"



"Aaahh~ the weather is pretty good today."



Dennis comparing his height with a polar bear pose



My dear dear looking up at the tall tall polar bear



"Feeding time! Feeding time!"



"I am soooo hungry..."



"Can't you see I am taking a nap here?"



Eh these 2 gays ah?



Zzzz... *Snoring loudly*



Me zilian abit while taking a rest from all the walking



What's my dear dear looking at wor? Oh, the sign said "Press Button To Operate Fans."



Me and my dear dear taking a picture before we continue touring the zoo.



"Whatcha looking at?" I am cute isn't it?



This baboon sat in the floor with his erected genitals. After for a few mins, he just grabbed the nearest female baboon and "bang" her from behind for 3-4 times. Satisfied, he walked away. Kindly note that this cycle of banging went on for several times lor -_-''' Horny baboon~~~




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 9:12 AM on Monday, October 17, 2005