<body>
FrEaKiNg sUaY


Didn't blog because I was on medical leave for 2 days due to my migraine attack. Too stressed up over work and lots of decision making. Killed too much brain cells till my brain couldn't take it and broke down on me. The migraine was killing me that I have no choice but to see a doctor. The doctor asked me to relax and don't think so much. Haiz... How not to think you tell me? Too many things have happened when that isn't enough, I have more happenings coming in.


I lost my wallet yesterday. My IC and ATM cards are inside. Want to how suay you tell me lah! Went to the police station to make a report with my mummy and you know what. The toopid policeman said no need to make report if I lost my wallet. It's only required to make a report if my wallet is stolen. Then my mummy said what if somebody pick up my wallet and use my IC to do illegal things. That toopid policeman still say :"If really so suay, if that happens you still got to come down and make report too." WTH! Where got this kind of dai ji one? Whatever the case, my mummy and I went home without making a police report. And that toopid policman better po bi nobody do anything illegal using my IC.


I won't be going anywhere except to work and home. I might even have to give Apple's birthday party at Devilsbar a miss. Too many things have happened and I absolutely have no mood for anything now. I know you will understand de. Am I right? I just need to settle whatever that needs to be settled before I go for my Taiwan trip next week. Well, I hope I can get my mood back to enjoy the holiday by then.




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 9:49 AM on Thursday, October 20, 2005