<body>
SiCk bUt sTiLL ExCiTeD LoR


Ahhhh chooooo!!! *sniffs* Oh man~ After Apple darling's birthday celebration on Friday, I woke up the next day with a very bad sore throat. Must be too much shouting of table table that night. So to cure my sore throat, I drowned myself with loads and loads of liang teh last night. Good news was it worked. The sore throat is gone. Bad news is I caught a cold last night and have been sneezing non-stop this morning. Sial la... What a good timing of falling sick lor~ I will be going to Taiwan for holidays this Thursday and the viruses are so eager to attack me. Hmhp! Well, I don't care lor. I am gonna try all the nice nice food when I go Taiwan. The thought of the food makes me drool~ Yummy! Ok lah, this is just a short update for today. Tonight got to start packing my things for the trip liao. Tomorrow after work will be meeting my dear dear, Dennis, Alicia, Max and Cindy for KTV session. Keke... It's my dear dear's idea. Tomorrow night go relac then next morning go Taiwan for holidays. One word. SHIOK! Will be back in Singapore on 31 Oct afternoon. See ya guys next week =)




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 9:58 AM on Tuesday, October 25, 2005