<body>
ShAg oUt mAn~


Yo people! I am back in S'pore liao. Touched down at 8pm. Smsed my Apple darling asking what programs she have for tonight. Well, it's Deepavali Eve and Halloween leh. So without unpacking my luggages, I bathed and get ready for clubbing at Devilsbar! Haha... Sial la... Tomorrow is a holiday leh. Of course must make full use of the holidays lah. So off me and my dear dear went to meet my darling Apple, darling Noelle and darling Juliana at Devilsbar. We had a great time lor~ Though I was very tired after the flight back to S'pore from Taiwan, but I so miss my darlings wor. Ok lah.. I don't say much liao. It's 5am soon and I gonna pi le. My dear dear already snoring away to his little dreamland. Gonna join him now. Will try to upload the photos taken in Taiwan soon. Nitez!




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 4:48 AM on Tuesday, November 01, 2005