<body>
FaMoUs oR iNfAmOuS bLoGGer


Is it wrong to blog about your life? Is it necessary for people to judge you from the way you blog and the things you blog? Do those so-called flamers feel great after leaving sarcastic and nasty remarks in the tagboard? Do you think people blog to get famous? Or infamous? Some people blog to remind them of the things they have done everyday like writing their diary. Some people blog to share their life experiences. Some really blog to get famous but that's the minority lah~ As for me, I treat blogging as writing my online diary. I just wanna take down what I have done everyday so that I could read it when I am free to relish the memories. People who visit my blog either like or dislike the way I blog or the things I blog. But that doesn't really bother me much because it's their choice to choose whether they wanna visit my blog or not. I didn't force them to visit my blog. It's at their own will de. So if you don't like what you see here, then why bother visiting my blog? Contradicting isn't it? Sad to say there are just such people around. I always believe retribution. Karma you know~ What goes around comes around. By all means, do whatever bad things you wanna do to others. But what you did to others will befall on you some day de. Ok lah... Enough of my preaching again. Today is Friday I know. Weekends again. I so love weekends. Can meet my dear prince =) May all of you have a great weekends!




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 10:45 AM on Friday, November 18, 2005