<body>
i aM pMs-iNg


It's that time of the month again lor. Been feeling freaking moody since yesterday. Simply couldn't keep my cool and feel so pek chek over absolutely nothing. With my toopid mood swings, my dearest prince dear dear try his best to cheer his little baby princess up. Although he was happily playing his PS2, although his eyes were fixed on the TV, although he was sitting on the bed and me on the chair, although most of his attention were on his game, but he's pretty concern that his little baby princess is ok. He kept talking to me while he's playing his game. He will ask me whether my menstrual cramps makes me uncomfortable. He will ask me to lie down on the bed and have a early sleep. After checking my emails and surfing the net, I headed to bed and fell asleep very fast. Without giving a goodnight hug and kiss for my beloved prince dear dear.




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 3:31 PM on Thursday, November 10, 2005