<body>
GoOdByE tAiWaN


Yo people! Here comes the last post of photos for my Taiwan holiday trip. Though didn't do much shopping but I tried their different types of food and learnt their cultures. Taiwanese are very nice people and their customer service is really good. There are always people greeting you when you enter the shops. I can feel the almost 100% of good customer service from them whether I am shopping in the shopping centres or night markets. I think Singapore got to learn and practice good customer service in order for tourists to have a good impression of the country. Well, thats purely my personal opinion. Ok lah, enjoy the photos ba. I got to go and think(daydream) where I wanna go for my next holiday liao.

Toopid tour guide brought us to Taipei 101 to take photo nia lor~ As it's not in our itinenary, thats why we didn't go there for shopping. Wasted sial~


Me and my dear dear


Me and 2 very nice ladies I knew from the tour group


Me and Hailing. She is very friendly and have a nice smile.


Me and Jessie, Hailing's friend.


Sad face because going back to S'pore liao =( Goodbye Taiwan~




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 9:38 AM on Wednesday, November 09, 2005