<body>
BuSy BiTcHeS


Am I the only one who is more free? I really hope not wor. Maybe I should say I am busy too but not as busy as my beloved darlings ba. They are all so busy that they didn't even update their blog. That is so not like them lor. No matter how busy they are, they will still try their best to update their blog de. Haiz, I can understand why they are so busy le. They are busy earning money because they got to pay and support their cars. Buy car easy but support not easy wor. As for me, I no need to worry because I don't even have a driving license. So don't even mention buying a car. Haha... What's more important to me now is to further my studies. Currently saving up hard so that I could start my course begining next year. It's gonna be hard juggling work and studies but the constant motivation from my dear dear will keep me going de. Gonna work hard now when I am still young and my brain haven't turn rusty yet. Before I end, I just wanna tell the busy bitches that I miss them lots and while they are busy working, do remember to take good care of themselves and must think of me too. Keke... Share with you guys a joke below. Have a great day ahead!

The Centers for Disease Control have released a list of symptoms of bird
flu.

If you experience any of the following, please seek medical treatment
immediately:

1. High fever

2. Congestion

3. Nausea

4. Fatigue

5. Aching in the joints

6. An irresistible urge to shit on someone's windshield




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 12:52 PM on Tuesday, November 15, 2005