<body>
mY fRiDaY NiGhT


The time now is 12.20am and I am typing this post at the comfort of my home after having a jog with my brother around the neighbourhood. Yes, you heard it right. Me. Jogging at night. On a Friday night. I didn't know jogging at night can be so enjoyable. The roads were clear and the air was so cooling. As I jogged, the cool breeze blew on my face. One word to describe -> Shiok! Well, you guys must be wondering how come I am not with my dear dear tonight. He got to attend his company Dinner & Dance after work. After the dinner, he went Devilsbar for drinks with his colleagues. So here I am, sitting in front of my home PC, typing this post for all of you. For your info, I don't feel lonely at all. I love to have my own personal space too. Like tonight. I suddenly feel like jogging and off I go after changing into my sports attire. At the same time, my younger brother also very steady. He kept me accompany and jogged with me throughout. Thanks Bro! Sweating it out after a great jog will definitely allow me to sleep better and lead a healthy lifestyle. Ok lah, I better stop my preaching on healthy lifestyle here. Gonna take a nice warm bath now and pack my bikini for swimming tomorrow morning. With my brother again. Haha... Hope my favourite buddy, Mister Sun will be out shining brightly so that I could get myself a nice tan. Lastly, may all of you have a great weekend ahead! *smile*


PS : Bought myself a Minnie Mouse tee at Giordano today. It's pink! I so love it!




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 12:20 AM on Saturday, November 12, 2005