<body>
LaM sEk eH MoNdAy


Anybody out there having "lam sek eh"(blue in Hokkien lah~) Monday like me? Well, I am not having severe blues but kinda feeling restless. It's not because I dislike my job but it's pretty normal to suffer Monday blues de mah. Anyway, just wanna briefly update what I have done during the weekend. Went to watch Exorcism of Emily Rose with my dear dear on Friday after work at Cineleisure. Quite a nice show. The part where I find the most eerie is the timing 3am. Why is that so because I tend to wake up in the middle of the night at times. And whenever I wake up, I will take a look at the time on my handphone. Aiya, see still got how many hours left to sleep before the alarm start to ring mah. So after I watched that show, I got kinda scared when I woke up in the middle of the night. Silently praying that it's not 3am when I checked the time on my handphone. Sial la, you all can't blame me for being scared wor. Because this movie is based on true story leh. Didn't do much on Saturday and Sunday. I helped my dear dear to dye his hair, watched him play his PS2, watched several DVDs and taking naps when tired. Just laze around for the 2 days. Quite shiok wor. I gonna continue my online shopping at yahoo auctions liao. Since I can't go for some retail therapy now(working hours mah~), I just browse through the yahoo auctions to satisfy my shopping craves first. Ziam si dong seng~ Wish me happy E-shopping =)




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 4:03 PM on Monday, November 21, 2005