<body>
DeJaVu FiBerWiG








Saw this product in a magazine recently. It was said to be the No.1 best seller in Japan since it's launch. I seldom use mascara de so coming by new products advertised on magazines purely increase my knowledge on latest beauty products. Last night went for dinner with my dear dear at Hougang and do some window shopping after that. Chanced upon this familiar red packaging at Hougang Mall SaSa. I took a copy of the leaflet and this is what I saw.

"Liquefied FAKE lashes! No Clumps! No flakes! No panda eyes! Lashes so unbelievably long you'd think it's fake! It's REAL!"

I stood there thinking "Wu yiah boh? An ni li hai meh?" So I walked to the display panel and took a look at the testers provided. Like normal mascara leh. But it's made in Japan wor. It's No.1 best seller in Japan wor. In the end, I bought one to try. Haha... Say so much, think so long, in the end I still buy lor. Aiya, try try first mah. If don't try, how I know what they advertised is real or not. Dio boh? Anyway, I will update the review of this "shen qi" mascara after I tried it. *wink*

Next, I would like to comment on the blog closure of my 2 darlings, Elaine and Apple. It's really sad to know that they have to close their blog, especially Elaine's blog. Reason being I seldom get to meet up with her and only through her blog, I get to know where she have been, whether she's getting on fine and the wonderful pictures she shared on the places she went. It's really a pity but for the sake of her beloved job, she gonna give up her blog. I would have done the same too if having a blog will jeopardise my career.


Special note to Elaine : Ahneh darling, with the closure of your blog, you just gonna make up to us by trying to meet up more often hor. Will definitely miss your Chivas sessions updates and the nice photos of the beautiful places you went. Keke... Take care =)

Special note to Apple : Blur Queen darling, with the closure of your blog, we(the DB darlings)will give you all the time you need on our weekly gatherings for you to update us your happenings. Don't say we buay steady hor. LOL!




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 9:52 AM on Wednesday, November 23, 2005