<body>
FiRsT TiMe tO dRaGoNfLy


Last Friday was pretty fun at Dragonfly with my dear dear and his colleagues. Birthday girl Cindy was 90% knocked out by the many many cups of birthday wishes and sabos close to 2am. As for me, I enjoyed the cantopop sessions when the singers started singing with dancers dancing around them. Retro music started to play after the first cantopop session. I simply can't dance with retro music de lor. So off I went to PowerHouse with some of my dear dear's colleagues to dance while my dear dear continued his drinking with his other colleagues. Well, I think I will go Dragonfly again. Heez... Didn't bring digicam that night so I only took a few photos using my dear dear's handphone. Tomorrow is Friday again and was supposed to go party with my darlings but it seemed like most of them are busy. Anyway, I will try to arrange again when they are more free ba. May everybody have a great weekend =) Oh ya, I have also posted the photo when I did the eyelashes extension.

Happy me =)


Me and my dear prince


That's how the eyelashes extension look like on me




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 10:22 PM on Thursday, January 18, 2007