<body>
LoVeLy DiNnEr @ bLaCk AnGuS FuLLeRtOn


My dear dear brought me to Black Angus Fullerton for our anniversary dinner last night. The food and ambience were great. The restaurant's service was very good too. The beef I ordered was juicy and tasted really nice. And also not forgetting having a glass of red wine to complement the beef we ate. Oishi nehz!!! I would like to thank my dear dear for the lovely arrangement last night. After the dinner, both of us walked hand-in-hand along the bridge from Fullerton to Esplanade. It was really romantic. Dear dear, thanks for the lovely night. Muacks!


Cheers with my glass of red wine



Here comes the bread and soup




This is what I ordered for myself - Medium rare beef =)




Tuck it loh! Yummy!!







Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 3:13 PM on Saturday, December 16, 2006