<body>
LuNcH @ dA cHaNg JiN


Went to this Korean restaurant called Da Chang Jin near my office for lunch with my colleagues yesterday. It's actually my second time there. My first time there was with my colleague, Linda and my new CEO for an "CEO & staff session". The food was not bad and the price pretty reasonable. Well, I don't say further le. Just take a look at some of the photos I took ba.


This is the front cover of the menu.



This is how the full set of the korea food look like. So much food hor...



This is the first dish they serve before your set meal. It's porridge with some meat and veg. Nice...



Next they will serve small dishes of korean "xiao cai". It's pretty standard de. Most of them are veggies in small quantities.



This is kimchi fried rice. Taste great too!

After the meals, we ordered some tea. The restaurant recommended us to try plum tea. It's cold de. Taste sweet. Nice too =)


This is hot milk tea. Not too sweet and taste great. Very different from those milk tea I tried outside.



Lastly, before I end, I would like to wish my dear dear Happy 2 years Anniversary. Baby love you always. Hope you like the gift. Don't forget our date tomorrow. Muacks!




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 10:15 PM on Thursday, December 14, 2006