<body>
GoRgEoUs iS tHe bEsT!


Miko is a happy girl now because her bad haircut have been saved by her previous hairstylist at Gorgeous Salon.

She just need to give me a trim and in 20 mins, I got myself a brand new look! I was so happy after the haircut and so relieved she could actually do something to my ugly haircut. Well, that goes to show how pro and experienced she is. I think I am not gonna try other hairstylists in future le. Not because I don't trust other hairstylists but I have more faith with my current hairstylist who knows what suits me best.

Thursday is my TP test again. It's my 2nd attempt le. Have been practising more than usual to prepare myself for the test. May everything goes on smoothly for me on Thursday. Hope it's gonna be good news this time round. Wish me all the best!

Taadah!!! My new haircut and hair colour =)







Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 9:29 PM on Tuesday, September 19, 2006