<body>
2Nd aTtEmPt fAiLeD


Dear reader Ken, firstly thanks for dropping by my blog and contributing comments to my tagboard. It must have spent you some time to read my posts and also thinking of what to leave in my tagboard. *smile*

I am not ashamed to admit the fact that I have failed my TP test again. Since I dare to blog about going for my 2nd attempt, I would definitely announce the result too. Thanks for being so concern whether I get my driving license or not. *smile*

Anyway, I have failed my second attempt of my driving test. Although I failed, but I am not sad because the points are much lower than the first time. Because of me being too ganjiong and turned left after seeing the amber light, 8 points were deducted. Urgh! 8 points alot wor. The tester was very nice. Although he's famous for failing people(my instructor told me de), but that day he was especially nice. He told me to practise more and not be afraid to drive abit faster. Keke... I will definitely keep that in mind de.

When I smsed my boss, he replied: "No worries. Cars are expensive anyway. And 3 is a good number..." So nice of my boss =)

Well, It's been a busy week for me. Not only I have my driving test on Thursday, I have been busy packing my bedroom for house moving. There were so many things to pack into cartons. My books, my magazines, my clothes, my photo albums and lots more. Damn tedious lor. This morning went over to my new house to do the unpacking. That explains why now then I have the time to update my blog lor. Moving house is really not easy sial.

Went dinner with Dennis and Alicia just now. They recommended a place where they sell porridge steamboat buffet at Ang Mo Kio. After I am done with the unpacking, me and my dear dear went to meet them. We had both types of steamboat buffet for dinner just now. See photos below ba.

My tired dear dear woke up early today to help me with the house moving


Steamboat buffet - Tom Yum and Chicken soup base


Porridge Steamboat - Same as normal steamboat but instead of soup base, they are using porridge. Nice!


They even have free potong ice-cream for their customers wor. Nice! Nice!


Chanced upon this watch ad in the Cleo magazine. Nice hor? Me gonna check out the price for this. Heehee... *Rubbing my hands gleefully*


Ok lah. I shall stop for now. Whole body aching after doing a day of unpacking and moving. Oyasuminasai~ Muacks!




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 11:20 PM on Saturday, September 23, 2006