<body>
WeEkEnD sO FaSt oVeR LiAo


Why weekends always pass so fast de? Boring... Anyway, I am in a lazy mode today so I would just roughly update what I have done during the weekends. Friday went to Tampines Mall for dinner with my dear dear after work. Not knowing what to have and after thinking for some time, we decided to have dinner at Pastamania.






Saw Esther darling at Tampines =) So happy to see her wor


Me and my dear dear


Went to Sitex 2005 at Expo on Saturday with my dear dear, Max, Dennis and Alicia. We met quite early at about 10 plus for breakfast at Bedok before we headed to Expo. We went there early to avoid human and traffic jams. After looking around for a few hours, we decided to head to Jalan Kayu (as suggested by Dennis & Alicia) for early dinner.

Our orders - Pratas!




My teh tarik


Max and his tissue prata


Happy Alicia and Dennis after eating the pratas =)


Happy me and my dear dear


Super satisfied Max after eating his fav tissue prata


With the 1 year anniversary for me and my dear dear nearing, I have bought a little gift for him. I hope he like the gift and wearing it will remind him of me. Though it's still early for the gift, but it's better to be early than late *smiles*

It's a pair of couple watches. One for him and one for myself.




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 9:07 AM on Monday, November 28, 2005