<body>
gReAt TiMe WiTh LoVeLy PeOpLe


Did everybody enjoy the super long holidays? I am feeling so refreshed and recharged after the 4 long days of relaxing and resting. Anyway, I met up with two lovely ladies, Noelle and Elaine last Friday for dinner at Harbourfront Sakae Sushi. We even adjourned to Harry's bar after a hearty dinner. It was a great night's out with the ladies and I really enjoyed their accompany.

After the dinner and drinks with the ladies, I was supposed to go Powerhouse to meet my dear dear and his colleagues. Super sweet Elaine asked her super sweet boyfriend to fetch me to the entrance of St James although I insisted I can walk there from Harbourfront Centre. She told me it's too dark to walk there. -_-''' Haha... Really so nice of her.

I enjoyed myself very much at Powerhouse with my dear dear that night too. Its been quite some time since I partied with him le. Below are the photos taken that night with the lovely people.

Pretty mummy glowing in happiness


Pretty babe glowing in love


I cherish sincere friends like them because they are worth it.



Great fun at Powerhouse =D


I enjoyed the most with my dear prince by my side =)




WWE is coming to Singapore this 28th July. When my dear dear got to know about it, he was so excited because he usually watch the wrestling matches from the DVDs. I was pretty excited because like Lyana, I watched wrestling when I was young too. Nowadays, I watched them with my dear dear. Its gonna be a great experience to watch it LIVE man!



So today, I went to book the tickets online for myself and my dear dear. I bought the second highest category for the tickets because I got no money to buy the first category tickets which costs $300 each =(. But nevertheless, my dear dear was thrilled when he heard that I have bought the tickets to watch WWE - SmackDown SummerSlam Tour for both of us =) I think he loves me more now. Haha...







Me, the Little White Riding Hood =P

Labels: , ,





Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 10:46 PM on Monday, June 04, 2007