<body>
GiVe mE AnYtHiNg oR wHaTeVeR


I am sure most of you have seen the hilarious advertisements lately about this Anything and Whatever drinks. I can say that their marketing strategies really not bad. Because not only the name is easy to remember but the idea somehow came from our daily lifestyle. For example when you are out with your friends for lunch and it comes to ordering drinks. More often than not, people tend to say anything. Or whatever. Don't you agree? Whatever it is, I am sure people are also curious how the drinks taste like. For the Anything drink, it's carbonated. Whereas for the Whatever drink, it's non-carbonated. This afternoon, when I went to the NTUC with my colleagues after lunch, I decided to buy one and try. Had wanted to get both but there isn't any Whatever drinks left on the shelf. Only left 3 cans of Anything drink. So I bought 1 can of Anything drink to try. Guess what? It was ice-cream soda. Hahahaha... You won't know what kind of drink or flavour you will get until you drink it. The can did not state what it is de lor. For those who have not tried, you might wanna get one of each and try. It not only quench your thirst, but in a more interesting and fun way =)


Give me Anything!


Cheers with Anything =)

Labels:





Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 11:30 PM on Thursday, May 24, 2007