<body>
ChAnGiNg ApPeTiTeS @ MaRiNa sQ AgAiN


Met up with my secondary school friend Adeline for dinner on Friday together with my sister. All three of us had fun sharing the food we ordered and talking about our secondary school days. We planned to meet up again real soon with another 2 of my friends whom we have not met for a long time. I will be so looking forward to it. Having fallen in love with the Parmesan Fish and Chips I took last week, I suggested the dinner venue to be at Changing Appetites again. Haha...

Adeline and her Black Pepper Mushroom Chicken


My dear sister and her Cheesy Tacos Ribeye Steak


Me and my favorite Parmesan Fish and Chips


Three happy people after a nice and hearty dinner =D




On Saturday, my dear prince brought me to watch 28 Weeks after his haircut. While waiting for my dear prince to finish his haircut, I went to get an express manicure done at Lynette's shop. Although it's express manicure, but Lynette still did my nails professionally.

Lovely french manicure done by lovely Lynette


After the movie, my dear prince brought me to the Bugis Food Market for the nice fishball noodles. $2 only wor. Look at the amount of chilli in my bowl of noodles. I love it!


My dear prince and his bowl of la-jiu-lots-lots fishball noodles

Labels: , , ,





Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 7:59 PM on Sunday, May 13, 2007