<body>
PwEeTi nAiLs fRoM LyNeTtE


Went to Lynette's place to do my nails yesterday after work. She did a great job man! I so love the pretty nailart she did on my nails. She drew the beautiful flowers and pasted shiny diamantes on my nails after painting a nice shade of pink with a touch of glitters. After doing such a beautiful set of nailart, she didn't collect a single cent from me. She said she's not charging me for the nailart done. It's a birthday present for me. It's really so sweet of her. Concidentally, her birthday falls on the same day as me! Happy Birthday to you in advance & thanks for the pretty nails, Lynette!

My super nice sister had dinner with me and kept me accompany when I went for my manicure. Thanks Jace!


Our yummylicious dinner - Curry rice with egg and chicken chop =)


My lovely and pweeti nails done by Lynette





Pretty Lynette who celebrates her birthday the same day as me. 2nd May babes rawks!!!

Labels:





Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 4:01 PM on Saturday, April 28, 2007