<body>
mY dEaR pRiNcE's BiRtHdAy CeLeBrAtiOnS


Am having a little break now before I continue my revision for my exam. So since I have some time, I decide to update on my dear prince's birthday celebrations on Wednesday.

I brought him to Haru Dining at One Fullerton for dinner. I knew he had always wanted to try Kobe beef so after much research from different sources, I decided on Haru Dining. The food and service was fantastic. My dear prince was very happy that he finally get to try Kobe beef. It was really tender compared to other types of beef.

When it comes to the dessert, the set we ordered comes with just a normal ice-cream. But as I have informed the restaurant that we were there to celebrate my dear prince's birthday, they replaced it with another dessert item called Haru Tropical Delight. I was abit taken aback by the size of the dessert when they put it on our table. After placing the dessert on the table, the staff started to sing the birthday song for my dear prince. Haha, you guys should have seen his facial expression. He was literally shocked but I can see he was happy. Heez... The dessert tasted very very nice too. Yummy!


The birthday pressie I gave to my dear prince


It's a LV damier wallet and he love it to bits


Me =)


My dear prince enjoying the food


Appetizer


Super fresh and nice sashimi with high grade wasabi


Crispy and fresh tempura


Chawanmushi


The hot stone to cook our kobe beef


Rice, pickles, miso soup, sauces and the lightly marinated kobe beef


My dear prince carefully cooking his kobe beef


This is the Haru Tropical Delight.


See carefully. The bowl is made of ice with flower petals. Nice and creative ne!


A very nice dessert with ice-cream and fruits


Happy happy customers we are =)


Not the end of the night's program yet hor. I had arranged his colleagues to gather at Marina Square Kbox for my dear prince's birthday too. Initially, he planned to celebrate his birthday at Kbox. But by the time he confirmed, it's already too late to inform his friends and colleagues. I told him I will try to arrange for him. To cut the story short, I managed to gather his colleagues BUT I told my dear prince no one can make it as they have other appointments liao.

Having eaten so full, I suggested to go Marina Square to shop. By that time his colleagues were all waiting at Kbox le. So as we passed by Kbox, I asked him since his collagues couldn't make it why don't we go and sing on our own. He said he doesn't want as he's tired. As I was notified of the room number, I held his hands and led him to the room. He kept asking where I was bringing him but I just kept quiet.

I pushed open the door, got him to go in and his colleagues who were waiting in anticipation said "Happy Birthday" to him. He was so surprised and happy to see them. He thought how come his colleagues were there when I told him they were not free. We sang birthday song and cut his second birthday cake on that day. First birthday cake was cut in the morning when his boss got someone to get him one. The party ended at about 12 plus. Very tired but happy at the same time. My dear prince enjoyed himself very much. He thanked me for all the arrangements I had made and making his birthday a very memorable one.

Me and my dear prince at Kbox


He took a pic of me when I was singing with his colleague


He was so immersed in singing wor


Me and his colleague Stephanie, a big Jolin fan.



Here are all his lovely colleagues who came to celebrate my dear prince's birthday. Thanks!

















Happy Birthday to my dear prince once again. Muacks!

Labels: ,





Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 1:23 PM on Friday, April 13, 2007