<body>
ToP oF tHe M


Went for lunch with my colleague Linda, yesterday at Top of the M. It was one of the restaurants at Meritus Mandarin. The food was pretty nice and the view was lovely. I am sure the view will be better at night. More romantic =) Moreover, it's a revolving restaurant.

My colleague, Linda.


Me!


Mushroom soup. Very tasty wor.


I ordered fish for myself.


Eh I forgot what dish is this liao.


Saw this when I was on my way home in the train with my sister just now. Total fashion disaster. For goodness sake, if you wanna wear just the leggings, pls make sure your top is long enough to cover the you-know-where. Arboh it's really damn awful looking lor. This lady was wearing grey leggings. Erm, don't you think the legs resembles ...? Oops... me bad but I am not the only one in the train looking at her just now. So ladies, pls take note if you intend to wear leggings. It's supposed to make you look pretty and trendy. Not the other way round.


Labels: , ,





Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 11:18 PM on Tuesday, April 03, 2007