<body>
sHaLLoW hAL s'PoRe vErSiOn


I was chatting with Noelle darling when we started to talk about hairstyles we had since young. I told her my dear dear love the previous bob hairstyle I had. Somehow or rather, I felt that I don't seem to look good in short hairstyles like before leh. I went on to tell her I have added a new item to my new year resolution list - that's to have long hair. Haha... I told her I used to have really long hair but that time I was fat like a pig. I said I will try to show her my fat photos someday if she comes my house. But she couldn't wait lor. So I went to rummage my cupboard for the photo albums with my fat photos, took a pic of it using my digicam and sent it to her via msn. She was shocked. Her reaction was the same to those whom I showed the photos when they came to my house. My dear dear also got a shock when I showed him those photos. But before you see the following photos below, I got to warn you first hor. Because it might make you puke uncontrollably or you might turn vegetarian overnight. View at your own risk. Lastly, happy weekends to everybody!

This was taken in KL when I was 18 yrs old I think. Face blur blur de.


This was taken when I attended a company's D&D. I was 20 yrs old then. Saw the double chins and big flabby arms?


This was the longest hair length I had. FYI, it's natural straight hair, not rebonded de hor.


I think I posted these makeover photos before a long time ago. Went for this makeover when I was 16 years old. But hor it turned out to look like a 30 yr old woman lor. Kaoz -_-'''








The Present Me - Happy, Confident, Lovable and the list goes on =P

Labels:





Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 1:26 AM on Friday, March 23, 2007