<body>
sKiNnY iS oUt Of fAsHiOn


Thanks to those who showered me with so many nice and sweet comments =) It took me alot of determination and hard work to be the size I am now. Let me just summarised what I did to slim down that time ba. It actually comes in different ways. Before I continue, I don't slim down overnight. It took me at least 5-7 months to shed the extra weight and up till now I am still trying hard to maintain it.

I bought Hydroxycut(energy-booster) from GNC and took it 30 mins before I go for my exercise almost everyday after work. It makes you exercise even harder and longer. I took green tea capsules 3 times a day as it helps to increase metabolism. At the same time, I watch what I eat and drink lots of water.

I have also tried numerous slimming products like Slim 10, Zenical, chinese slimming teas, ang moh slimming teas, Xenical, off-the-counters fat-burners etc. Well, I won't deny I take slimming pills to lose weight BUT it must be taken with care. Slimming pills are not elixir hor. It's to assist in your weight-loss. It doesn't mean you can continue eating all the sinful food and still hope you can lose weight. You have to continue to watch your diet and exercise at least twice a week.

I will also give myself a treat at least once a month. Well, I personally feel that there's no need to torture yourself when you wanna lose weight. Certain food should be taken in moderation. Too much of something is always harmful mah. You can't miss out exercising when it comes to losing weight. It prevents your weight from bouncing back and your body will be more toned. You will look healthier too =) I am sure you won't wanna see sagging skin after you have lost the weight, am I right?

Do remember to consult your doctor before you consume any pills or engage in strenuous exercises. Don't get overly obsessed in anything, not only slimming. Being overly obsessed will only make you less attractive. Be realistic and don't push your body to lose so much weight until you look like an African refugee. Skinny is not beautiful. Curvy is.

I hope the above info can help those who wish to slim down. Happy slimming but stay healthy too =)





Am happy with who I am =D

Labels:





Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 10:53 PM on Monday, March 26, 2007