<body>
MoRe FrEe TiMe fOr MySeLf


Ever since my dear prince started his night classes, his beloved baby suddenly has alot of free time to do her own stuff. Next week when his beloved baby starts her classes, the only available time for them to meet is during weekends liao.

My dear prince's night classes are on every Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. His beloved baby's night classes are on every Tuesdays and Thursdays. Want to how zun you tell me.

Since my dear prince will be having night classes on Fridays, I have scheduled all my beauty appointments on that day. At least when I am done, I can meet him after his class and go back home with him. Heez... Clever hor?

As for tomorrow, I have made an appointment with Lynette of Belle Vie Nails at Far East Plaza to do my manicure and pedicure. It's pampering time for my nails. I is a happy happy girl when it comes to pampering myself. I am sure all the ladies out there feel the same too.

By the way, I have added the nail salon's website to the list of links in my blog. Do check it out as there's a very good promotion going on for the manicure and pedicure packages. I myself have taken up a package - 6 classic manicures + 6 classic pedicures for $228. It's a very good deal lor. Moreover, the manicurist Lynette is a sweet, patient, attentive and customer-oriented lady. Heez...

This is supposed to be a short post but ended up so long. Hahaha... Ok lah. I shall stop here now. It's weekend soon. For those who are taking leave on Monday, enjoy your long weekends. For those who are not taking leave on Monday, enjoy the long weekends too because since most people are on leave on Monday, what's there left to do in the office dio boh? Cheers to long weekends and Happy Labour Day!!!

Labels: , ,





Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 11:13 PM on Thursday, April 26, 2007