<body>
wEt dE cHaR kUaY TiAo


Brought my dear prince to Parkway Parade on Saturday to make a new pair of glasses at Paris Miki where my primary school classmate work. At the same time, I collected my coloured contact lenses which I asked my friend Adeline to order for me. After my dear prince had his eyesight checked, frames and lenses selected, he brought me to try out this famous char kuay tiao where he used to frequent in the past. This char kuay tiao quite special de. It's wet, not oily and the kuay tiao used are bigger than the norm. It's really nice lor. He also ordered 2 big cups of lychee and longan as desserts. Heehee... It's nice de lor~ Thanks my dear!

The famous char kuay tiao


The big big cup of lychees


The big big cup of longans





A gal who felt so loved

Labels:





Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 11:00 PM on Tuesday, April 24, 2007