<body>
2 MoDuLeS cLeArEd


Woohoo!!! I is a happy girl because exams are over and the next 2 modules will only start after my birthday which is on the 3rd May! How to not happy right? Heez... I was literally mugging for my Quantitative Skills exam on Friday night till the next morning at about 6am. I slept for an hour before I prepared myself to go for my exam which started at 9.30am. It's been like years since I left school. And it's also been years since I burn midnight oil to study for exams. It just reminded me of the time when I was studying for my O levels. Having left school for so many years, it really took my rusty brain some time to warm up and start absorbing the theories and formulas. Anyway, I know I am so gonna score well for my 2 exams. *Confident* So to reward ourselves for the hard work we have put in for the past few weeks, my sister and I decided to have some nice food for dinner today. It's the super nice and cheap western food at Ang Mo Kio Central. Greedy us even ordered a plate of rojak lor. Want to how sinful you tell me. But both of us ate until sibeh happy lor. Let me show you the delicious chicken chop and black pepper steak we ordered just now. Start drooling!!!

Sinful but nice rojak for greedy us


Sinful but tasty black pepper steak for my sister


Sinful but tasty chicken chop for me





Happy gal with a new put-fake-lashies record of 10 mins

Labels:





Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 11:00 PM on Monday, April 16, 2007