<body>
mY BiRtHdAy WitH mY dEaR pRiNcE


My dear prince celebrated my birthday for me 1 day in advance yesterday because he need to attend class tonight. Moreover, I also don't want him to skip class just to celebrate my birthday lor. Anyway, he brought me to watch Spiderman 3 before we went for dinner. It was a great movie man. Action-packed and I pretty much prefers the new black spiderman suit compared to the old one. Keke... It's so cool!

I know my dear prince is so looking forward to the Transformers movie. So I took a pic of the poster with him in it. He was happy =)


After the movie, my dear prince held my hands and walked me from Bugis to City Hall. On the way there, I kept bugging him where he's bringing me for dinner but he just kept quiet. The reason why I kept bugging him to tell me because I doesn't want him to spend money bringing me to those expensive restaurants. It's too much of a extravagant just for a birthday. I was surprised when I reached the entrance of the restaurant.

Dinner @ Equinox


French cuisine always have bread, butter and olive oil on the table for the guests


My dear prince caught me in action when I was enjoying the bread


My dear prince gave me a cheeky grin when I nagged at him for bringing me to such expensive dinner


A lobster soup my dear prince ordered for me


My dear prince's super favourite - Oysters aka Aphrodisiac


See the way he's savouring the plate of fresh oysters


A closer look...


Our main dish - Beef! I so love to eat beef!


Happy couple in matching purple =)


Loved the night scenery viewing from a high level of the 70th storey


An ultra extravagant birthday gift from my dear prince. He really knows how to pamper and spoil his beloved baby. Dear dear, thanks lots for all you have arranged for baby's birthday. Love you lots and always. Muacks!


PS: Dear dear, thanks for sending me the birthday cake to my office today =) Another nice surprise from you again.





Happy 25th Birthday To Me!!!

Labels: ,





Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 1:22 PM on Wednesday, May 02, 2007