<body>
LaBoUr dAy - BiRtHdAy eVe


Met up for dinner at Swissotel Merchant Court with my ex boss. Although I am no longer working for her, but she still remembers my birthday and even gave me a little surprise. She actually arranged someone to send this to the office yesterday and everybody in the office was thinking who it was from. They thought it's from my boyfriend but they were wrong lor. Hahaha....

It's a super attention-grabber birthday balloon!


After the dinner, I came back to my dear dear's house and received a little gift from his sister too. It's a Mango Delirium eau de toilette natural spray. The retro looking cosmetic pouch was from my ex boss and it's from Tea. So really nice of her.


Woke up this morning and my dear dear had his mummy prepared me a very nice home-cooked western breakfast. Yummy!


And a cute strawberry birthday cake as dessert =) So sweet!





So fortunate I am...

Labels: ,





Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 2:02 PM on Tuesday, May 01, 2007