<body>
BeLaTeD DiNnEr WiTh LoVe


Met up with my dear babes last Friday for dinner at Marina Square. We even went for some KTV-ing after dinner. It was great fun. I enjoyed myself very much and I hoped they enjoyed themselves too. I would like to sincerely thank all of them for the lovely and sweet pressies they have showered me. I really feel bad that they have to go to such expense for my birthday although it's belated.I totally appreciate all that they have done for me. I am truly blessed to have all of you as friends. Thanks once again.

Took a pic while waiting for our dinner


Darling Marilyn highly recommended this Parmesan Fish & Chips and I tried. It was really nice!


Darling Noelle ordered this Curry Beef for herself. Looks yummy too.


Lovely couple Ken Ken and Darling Esther


This Ken Ken saw 1 "cute" lady ordered this super size iced chocolate and he also want. Lolz!


Happy liao you see -_-''' Like a big boy leh


We were freezing in the ktv room and all four of us squeezed into the super size shawl of Darling Esther =D


I really love them so very much!



Me and happily-in-love pretty Elaine darling. Am so happy that you could join us that night =)


Sweetie Marilyn and Esther


I really appreciate them lots.




This was dedicated for Ken Ken because it's the one and only song he sang the first time we went ktv together last time. Hahaha... That's Esther and Ken's first date too. Keke.... Sweet isn't it?


This sleek black beauty was a birthday present given to me by Darling Noelle. I really love it to bits. Thanks so much my dear, Muacks!


These $100 Charles & Keith vouchers were from Darlings Ju, Esther, Marilyn and Kelly. It's really very thoughtful of them. Muacks!!


Darling Elaine bought this pair of cute and comfy bedroom slippers for me. Heez... It came in handy too because I can keep my feet warm at my dear prince's house =) Thanks babe!

Labels: ,





Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 10:25 PM on Sunday, May 06, 2007