<body>
sO pRoUd oF mY dEaR pRiNcE


I was so happy when I heard the news from my dear prince that I immediately blog about it to share this piece of great news with all of you.

My dear prince got his driving license liao!!! I am really so proud of him. For those who are very supportive and even send their wishes to him, I hereby would like to thank you for the sweet and sincere wishes. For those who have no nice wishes and unsupportive, I still thank you for your unkind comments and remarks.

Anyway, it really calls for a celebration man! Heez... My dear prince has been telling me he's been craving for sushi. His beloved baby will bring him for some sushi this weekend. He should be treated to a nice meal for the efforts he have put in and get his driving license. You are the greatest, my dear! Muacks! =D


PS: Happy Birthday to Marilyn darling. May you be pretty always and hope to hear the wedding bells ringing soon from you and Ed. Muacks!

Labels:





Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 11:39 AM on Tuesday, May 22, 2007