<body>
HaPpY BiRtHdAy MuMmY!


Last Friday was my beloved mummy's birthday. I had planned to bring her and the whole family to have mala steamboat but my poor mummy was down with a very bad flu. So my sister and I went to Angie The Choice to get a durian cake to celebrate for her at home. My mum went out to see a doctor when we reached home. While waiting for her to come home, an idea strucked me. I asked my brother and sister to switch off all the lights and close the door. We decided to give her a surprise. Keke.... The three of us waited in the kitchen for like 20 - 30 mins before my mum finally came home. I quickly lighted the candle, held the birthday cake in my hands and three of us sang the birthday song when we walked to the living room. My mum was smiling when she saw us. Heez....


Yummylicious Durian Cake from Angie The Choice


As we have not had breakfast together for a long time, I woke up early and asked the whole family out for breakfast except my brother who got to go for a basketball competition. We took a bus to Causeway Point and had breakfast at MacDonalds. Even bought a pair of Shrek The Green Monster ears to support a fundraising for Ronald Macdonald Children's Charity.

We love Macdonalds!


My sister ordered Fish Platter for herself. Nice~


She was enjoying her breakfast =)


My beloved parents were enjoying the breakfast too =)


After a hearty breakfast and some shopping at Causeway Point, we took a bus back home happily. That's me and my beloved sister.





Geraldine the little Shrek monster =P

Labels: ,





Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 3:31 PM on Sunday, May 20, 2007