<body>
i LoVe mY MuMmY LoTs


Sunday was Mothers' Day and of course I won't forget to get something to reward my dearest mother who always cooks good food for me, tidies my room for me when I am not home, cooks tonics for me to drink, mends my torn clothes and lots more. She is the greatest mother in the world in my heart. I admitted that I had caused her alot of troubles and worries when I was a teenager. But I have since learnt to be independent and sensible. I might not have told her before but I really love my mother lots lots.

Anyway, my sister and I shared a little surprise for her by ordering a gift online and had it delivered on Mothers' Day. My mother was very happy when she received it. She called and thanked me. She said she liked it very much. I was really glad that she liked it. Although abit belated, but I still wanna wish all mothers out there a Happy Mothers' Day. Mothers are always the greatest!


My happy de mummy holding the flowers


My sister and mummy


My brother and mummy


The gift - lovely sweet smelling flowers with a little bag and card

Labels: ,





Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 11:29 PM on Tuesday, May 15, 2007