<body>
StEaMbOaT DiNnEr WiTh FaMiLy


Well, I was supposed to bring my mum out for steamboat last week for her birthday but it was postponed because she was down with a very bad flu. So after she has recovered, we decided to have the steamboat dinner on Friday. It was the first time my family tried the Mala Steamboat. Having been brought up in a family where we were exposed to spicy food since young, we have no problem with the spiciness of the Mala Steamboat. All of us really enjoyed the dinner. After dinner, we even went for some shopping at Bugis Junction. It was really great to be out with my family. I hope I can spend more time with them and bring them out more often in future. I realised as I grow older, I tend to want to stay at home to keep my family accompany compared to the old me who love to go out and chiong. Maybe I really has grown up and start to think sensibly. Or it might be the man whom I love and loves me who teaches me the correct values in life.

My fav beef, hotdogs and luncheon meat are what I always eat whenever I have steamboat


My parents and my sister enjoying the steamboat dinner


All feeling happy after a hearty dinner






Happy belated birthday, Mummy! Muacks!

Labels: ,





Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 7:14 PM on Saturday, May 26, 2007