<body>
A WeLL-DeSeRvEd TrEaT fOr DeAr dEaR


Since Friday, I was haunted by a very bad neck pain which led to a series of headaches. Couldn't sleep well and panadols doesn't help either. Was supposed to meet Esther, Marilyn and Noelle on Saturday for breakfast but couldn't make it due to the painful headaches which caused slight giddiness. Slept like a baby until 4pm before the pain went away.

To celebrate my dear dear's success in his driving test, to satisfy his cravings for Japanese cuisine and as I have promised, I brought him to Ichiban Sushi for dinner on Saturday night. Both of us ordered a set each and had some sushi. We really love Japanese cuisine. It was a filling and satisfying meal for both of us. My dear prince even thanked me for the little treat I gave him. Haha... Really sweet of him. I am glad he enjoyed the food and it cured his cravings for Japanese cuisine. At least for the time being =P

Tomorrow is a very important day for me. There's gonna be a test which I need to take and I truly hope I am up to it. Deal or no deal will have to depend on the result of the test already. Be it good or bad, it's gonna be a learning experience in my life. May luck be with me tomorrow.


These are what we ordered. Oishi!!!


Ordered green tea ice-cream for dessert. I love it!






Japanese cuisine lovers, we are =)

Labels: , ,





Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 8:40 PM on Sunday, May 27, 2007