<body>
LaSt wOrK dAy oF tHe wEeK


Woohoo!! I am so happy because yesterday was the last work day of this week for me and my dear prince. Both of us have taken leave for this Friday, which also means its a super long weekend for us =D I can sleep and wake up late with my dear prince by my side. So great isn't it?!

Anyway, my sister and I went Chinatown for some shopping and dinner yesterday after work. Because of the Great Singapore Sale cum Vesak Day eve, everywhere was packed with people. Nevertheless, both of us still enjoyed ourselves. As yesterday was the soft opening of the majestic Buddha Tooth Relic Temple & Museum, we even had a good view of the fireworks from where we were seated while we enjoyed our bowl of Ah-Balling and not-so-tasty Rojak.



Labels: , ,





Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 1:51 PM on Thursday, May 31, 2007