<body>
iTs iN tHe gEnEs i tHiNk


Class ended early today. That's why I have the time to blog a little. Anyway, I just realised that my beloved sister, like me, loved to take photos too. Just now during the break time, I took my handphone and started to zilian after I have finished the questions. And my dear sister was busy doing the questions. After she was done, she asked me to take a photo of her too. Hehe.. In the end, both of us started zilian-ing lor. Below are just some of the photos we took. Tomorrow is Friday and me is happy de lor!!! Am heading down to Dragonfly with my beloved darlings tomorrow night. We are so gonna have fun =)

My dear sister doing the questions. Ji hardworking hor... Hehe


Zilian-ing began...



Labels: ,





Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 10:30 PM on Thursday, February 08, 2007