<body>
mOrE tRaVeLLiNg fOr mE


I think I have never been so busy before in my life. With the heavy workload plus having meetings almost every single day, really drain me of all my energy. But I am happy being busy. Busy is always better than having nothing to do. Not only work that's keeping me busy, I have quite abit of travelling for the next few weeks.

13 Oct - 14 Oct Company's Teambuilding in Batam
19 Oct - 22 Oct Having my holiday in Phuket
23 Oct - 24 Oct KL shopping cum clubbing trip with Apple darling
07 Nov - 10 Nov My department's IT Conference in New Delhi, India

See the list above? Shiok boh? Haha... Imagine I touched down in S'pore after my Phuket trip on 24 Oct at 10.55pm. Then next morning taking the 8am coach to KL. I told Apple I zitao don't even need to unpack my luggage lor. Lolz. But as long as she is happy can le. This KL trip was decided by me on Monday only. When I smsed Apple about my idea, she was so happy and excited about it. She even said she love me so much lor. Wahaha... Anyway, both of us are going to enjoy ourselves though it's only a short trip. I so love holidays!!!




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 9:14 PM on Wednesday, October 11, 2006