<body>
ReAsOnS fOr nOt gOiNg tO sChOoL


Thanks for the sweet and supportive tags you guys have left in my tagboard. I sincerely appreciate all your support and wishes. There's always ups and downs in life and we got to learn to be strong to overcome the difficulties. Like I have said before, it's gonna be hard juggling studies and work but with perserverence and motivation from people who love me, I am sure I can do it de. Thanks once again, my dearest friends. Wo hui jia you de! Gambatta!

Hope this little joke below will put a smile on your face throughout the day =)

One early morning a mother went to her sleeping son and woke him up.

MOM : "Wake up, son. It's time to go to school."

SON : "But why, Mama? I don't want to go to school."

MOM : "Give me two reasons why you don't want to go to school."

SON : "One, all the children hate me. Two, all the teachers hate me."

MOM : "Oh! that's not a reason. Come on, you have to go to school."

SON : "Give me two good reasons WHY I should go to school?"

MOM : "One, you are FORTY-FIVE years old and should understand your responsibilities. Two, you are the PRINCIPAL of the school..."




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 11:00 AM on Thursday, December 01, 2005