<body>
JoHoR BaHrU tRiP


Went JB with my dear dear, Max, Dennis & Alicia on Saturday for food and shopping. Well, it was great! Really enjoyed myself lots. Anyway, just take a look at the photos taken to see how much fun we had on Saturday.

Zilian at the backseat with my ah gong specs


Now without the ah gong specs =)


Uncle Dennis guiding the way


Aiyo, what is Max trying to do wor?


Me and Alicia


The three guys... tired & hungry


I ordered Wanton mee for myself... RM3 only


Max and my dear dear ordered Char Kuay Tiao. It's freaking oily wor.


The 3 guys having fun at Carrefour, asking Max to be the patient and used that as stretcher -_-


My dear dear enjoying himself at the toys department


Look what me and my dear dear bought.. Lots of tidbits wor..Jialat~ like tat how to jian fei sial


These are what Dennis & Alicia bought... Also got lots of tidbits wor... keke


See both of them so happy with their purchases =)


Our beloved Max only bought one men's hair dye lor.


Does we look like the traffic lights? Notice our t-shirts' colours...


Both are green colour juices but not the same juice wor. One is sugarcane and the other is lime and plum juice. Power man!


Dennis was so thirsty that he finished half mug of his drink in 1 sip. Winner sial~


Food we ordered for our dinner... How can we missed having seafood in JB, dio boh?










Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 8:50 AM on Monday, December 05, 2005