<body>
ChUrCh wEdDiNg & RiTz cArLtOn


Attended my dear dear's colleague cum buddy's wedding on Saturday. They had a church wedding in the morning and the wedding dinner was in the night at Ritz Carlton. My dear dear being one of the brothers got to wake up as early as 5am to go over to the bridegroom's house. It's his first time being a brother and he was as excited as the bridegroom lor. Hahaha... He was really smart looking that day. Well, I shall not elaborate further and let the photos speak for itself ba.

My first time attending a church wedding


Wedding dinner @ Ritz Carlton. Took lots of photos with my dear dear's colleagues





3 Toasts to the newly-wed couple! Yum Seng!!!


Gangster of the Night - Mr Max Fei


Me and my Prince Charming =)


Photos with the bride and bridegroom






My Prince Charming's Little Princess, I am

Labels:





Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 10:15 PM on Monday, June 18, 2007