<body>
tHiNgS cAn bE eAsiEr


After reading a few blogs, I realised that certain things can be prevented, but there are some that can't. It's never easy to please everybody. The worst thing is the problem might lies with just one person trying to mess things up. Why can't things be simpler abit? Why wanna get all the attention from everybody? It's really maddening at times when for no whatsoever reason, things get complicated. I am someone who don't like to bother so much. I don't give a damn what people wanna think or say about me. But for heaven's sake, don't hurt those beloved people around me. I cherished those who cherished me. As for those who try very hard to squeeze their way in, I am sorry to say this but it's useless. Get out of my life and don't ever come back. I am really not interested to entertain any nonsense any further. It has exceeded my patience and tolerance. Enough is enough!




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 5:25 PM on Sunday, May 07, 2006