<body>
HaPpY BiRtHdAy DaDdY!


Celebrated my daddy's 60th birthday last night. Brought the whole family out to a Thai restaurant for nice dinner to celebrate his birthday. It's been a very long time since the whole family went out together le. It felt so nice to go out with the whole family. It's like when I was young. Anyway, everyone enjoyed themselves last night. The food was great too! I hereby would like to wish my beloved daddy happy birthday. May great health and happiness be with him for the coming many years ahead. I so love my family. I really do. Enjoy the following photos ba.


New bedsheet I bought and changed for my dear dear yesterday. Nice hor?


See the number of dishes my brother and I ordered. There's a total of 11 dishes hor. All eat until cannot move lor... Keke


All enjoying themselves at the dinner






Birthday cake my mummy bought for my daddy... Saw the wishes on the cake? So sweet~


Me and sister took a pic first while waiting to sing birthday song for my daddy


My daddy blowing out the candles


My family I so dearly love and treasure


My dear dear, me and my parents


This is an advance birthday present for my mummy, whose birthday is in the same month as me =) She so love it!




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 9:32 PM on Sunday, April 23, 2006