<body>
BaNgKoK pHoToS UpLoAdEd FiNaLLy


The hotel we stayed in Bangkok - Baiyoke Sky Hotel


Our lunch at the hotel on our first day - Lots of varieties and cheap wor




I love strawberry tarts =)


My dear dear love to eat see hum and it's so much fresher compared to S'pore de wor


This black dressed-up ninja lookalike went around amusing people with a puppet doll


Me and my dear dear


Me at the hotel's highest level viewing the nice scenery of Bangkok


The views & nice sceneries from the rotating platform



The road machiam racing circuits hor


Me & my dear dear in the cab on our way to Chatuchak Market on the 2nd day


Anybody wants fried cockroaches?


Or some crispy black buggies?


Dear's colleague's friend brought us to this new night market to shop


After shopping, we decided to have a drink. My dear dear sad sad because the Erdinger beer he ordered for himself too small. It's so freaking cheap. It's like about SGD$4 only lor.


Me enjoying the beer and enjoying a live stage performance by some thai singers


Went for foot massages and oil massages on 3rd day. It's heavenly~ Especially the oil massage.


My dear dear playing his new white PSP while enjoying the foot massage


Doing some last minute shopping near our hotel


Lots of pretty earrings & necklaces for sale but prices are comparable to S'pore de


Bangkok's Sim Lim Square




Arrived in S'pore at the new Budget Terminal


Machiam superstars hor... Only didn't wave nia


Lovely presents my dear dear bought for me from his Taiwan trip - A Very Special Doraemon Alarm Clock. Why I say it's special because when it rings, I will hear my dear dear's voice asking me to wake up. Yes, we can record the sound we want for the alarm clock de. So cute! Thanks for the gifts my dear! Muacks!


Ayumi Hamasaki's CD, DVD & posters


And 12 packets of my favourite Just@100 masks =)



Mission accomplished! I go relac and enjoy the masks with my dear dear le.
Oyasumi!




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 11:01 PM on Thursday, April 06, 2006